Advertse Here
1 1 Total
Views: 8044 Replies: 1 Started By: Sunnex Last Poster: Sunnex Last Post Date: Jan 29
Sunnex Jan 29 ( Post 1 )

If you have ever downloaded a movie on Waploaded and the video seem not to play, then we have this quick solution for you, but before then we will attend to some frequently asked question as regards to downloading videos as seen on our previous topic which teaches How to download videos on Waploaded.

I Can't download the Videos

Before you can download a Movie in some sections on Waploaded, you may need to display the notice box that lets you know that we require an advanced video player to be able to play the movies after downloading them, you can learn how to do that - Here

Follow below steps/screenshots to effectively download the movie:

• Press Hold or Right Click on the download button
  • On the window that comes up, Click save as or Download link

For Mobile Chrome Browser

For Windows Desktop

For Mac Safari Browser

The above step should force the file to Download immediately.

How Do i Play the Video after downloading it?

Do not use your default system player.

We recommend using VLC Media Player, you can get it on Playstore, Appstore or via their Official Website - Videolan.org

Navigate to the storage location on your device, and Open with VLC Media player.

Why can't i download Some Old Movies?

Old movies and Tv series older than Novermber 2018 may not be able to be downloaded or played even after following above process because they do not exist on our server.

But we can help you correct them if you use our Movie request topic to request for the movie, we will correct them as soon as we see its relevance.

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
1 + 4 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Init: 0.0032360553741455 Init to Head: 0.14057397842407 Head to Foot: 0.00057697296142578