Why Pres. Buhari Took Son, Yusuf On The Official U.S Trip – Presidency

Forum 8 years ago

Why Pres. Buhari Took Son, Yusuf On The Official U.S Trip – Presidency

Special Adviseron Media and Publicity to the President, Femi Adesina, has explained why President Muhammadu Buhari took his son Yusuf, along with him on the official trip to the United States.

According to the media aide, he said Buhari did nothing wrong by taking his son with him.

“There is absolutely nothing wrong with the president travelling with one of his sons. It is an acceptable and standard practice. He could go with up to four members of his family. Don’t forget that when former President Bill Clinton visited nigeria while he was in office, he came with his daughter, Chelsea.

President Barak Obama travels with his children and so the President of nigeriacan travel out with three or four of his children. Late President Umaru Yar’Adua used to travel with two of his sons and one of his grandchildren.”

Yusuf Buhari was part of the president’s 33-men delegation to Washington DC.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 12 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 2 days ago

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair