Why Tonto Dikeh feels sorry for those she calls haters

Forum 9 years ago

Why Tonto Dikeh feels sorry for those she calls haters

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikehhas revealed that she actually feels sorry for those she regards to as her haters.

The controversial actress went all spiritual in the morning of Sunday, November 9, 2014 in a long post she shared on her Instagram page where she says she feels sorry for those who hate and those she said have decided to dedicate their time to monitoring her life.

While calling out some of her colleagues in the industry as daft without mentioning names, she tells her haters that God has a plan for their lives and they shouldn’t be so preoccupied with her life to miss the plans.

See Tonto’s post below…
‘I have to be honest I have noticed a ton of negative, Argumentative comments on my page. I’m not sure who n where from but I want to believe my page is for fun n to make people happy n get you a little closer into my life in a peaceful way.. Listen up I’m an extremely strong woman and Unbothered. I Have been tested n tried with many things & I’ve grown above your Hate, Ability to create fake accounts/Pages & express how you feel about me (My daft colleagues and a few others). I actually feel sorry for you, Sorry because you are so focused on what I am doing that you are not doing what God told you to do. How can God penetrate that hardened heart if you are so jealous at me? When did we get so distracted? God has a plan for your life n you would(n’t) see it if you keep comparing your life to mine. Clearly I am blessed. I love ya’ll, Love interacting with you but if you are planning to bring shade, plan on being called out n Blocked. I can sense that spirit behind your words & I WONT TOLERATE IT..I will Love n Pray for you from a distance until u Step on my Toes..
[ads4]
Signed::TONTO AKA POKO.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 3 days ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 3 days ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 4 days ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Forum | 4 days ago