Wife stabs husband after finding nude pictures on his phone in Zimbabwe

Forum 8 years ago

Wife stabs husband after finding nude pictures on his phone in Zimbabwe

A philandering Zimbabwe man,Robson Mundawara, escaped deathby the whiskers after his jealous wife,Josephine Zvomo, allegedly stabbed him with a kitchen knife after she some nude photos of strange woman on his cell phone, Chronicle reports.

It was gathered that Zvomo who had suspected her husband of cheating on her, decided to go through his phone and found the naked photos of the woman who is said to be a very popular commercial sex worker in their Mucheke suburb.

She challenged her husband and in a fit of anger, Zvomo picked up the knife and attacked Mundawra, stabbing him on his right hand in an attempt to thrust the knife into his chest.

The victim was to later confirm the attack on him by his wife via his WhatsApp message portal.

"I was coming from the shower when my wife attacked me. She had gone through my cellphone files and saw the nude pictures.

She did not give me time to explain. As I tried to explain how I got the pictures, she stabbed me.

She wanted to stab me in the chest but I blocked the knife and sustained a deep cut on my hand. I went to the hospital and got three stitches on the wounded hand,” the message from Mundawara read.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 3 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament