' With This New Project Of Mine Will Either Makes Fans To Love Me More Or Outrightly Begin To Hate Me ' - Actress Omotola Reveals As She Shoots A New Movie

Forum 7 years ago

' With This New Project Of Mine Will Either Makes Fans To Love Me More Or Outrightly Begin To Hate Me ' - Actress Omotola Reveals As She Shoots A New Movie

Nollywood veteran actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is currently working on a new movie project, and she has told her fans that they might either love or begin to hate her afterwards.

She said:"So I'm doing a shock project friends! I always strive to do projects that Move the narative forward at different stages. Mortal inheritance, Blood sisters, ije... We're on to another one fam... However, with this project you will either Love me more or outrightly begin Hate me... I'm doing something I've never done, I'm ... to be continued..#phew #AlterEgothemovie #changingthenarrative"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series

Shallipopi
Forum | 2 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City