Wizkid Finally Addresses Beef with Davido

Forum 9 years ago

Wizkid Finally Addresses Beef with Davido

In an explosive interview with Olisa Adibua for his brand new web series called “The Truth”, Wizkid has finally addressed his supposed beef with Davido. And according to Wizkid, the very IG post he made that sparked the drama between him and Davido was actually meant to promote his (Wizkid's) show.

Wizzy said:

That situation was just funny to me cos we were all on the same flight. I got back, I was really tweeting about my show, I was talking about myself.

I had a show in New York before that, that was like a year, two years ago, it was sold out, sound was bad, venue we used was crazy, it was fu*ked up.

I land for airport na, I was going to my hotel, drove through the venue, I saw my name in shining lights, and I was like "Wow! This is me?".

I came down, took a picture , posted it saying I do proper shows, proper venues'. People started catching feelings. When I saw that, it was funny. It was all just play, I no get time abeg, no energy. (laughs)

Proper shows, that's what I do, mehn. So if you get mad, that means...

why you mad? You don't do proper shows at proper venues? Why are you mad? I wasn't talking to you. I feel that if I'm doing something for myself, happy about my success and you are hating at my success, I don' know what to say to you.

Do I consider you as a friend or foe? I don't know.

When Olisa asked him: So, do you consider Davido as a friend? If he walks into a room, would you hang out with him, drink with him?

Wizkid:

Me, I'm cool with everyone, mehn. He wouldn't walk into a room.... Nobody dey know where I dey na. Me, I'm cool with everyone. If you don't come at me, I won't come at you. If you pray for me, I'll pray for you. If you swear for me, I swear make God punish you!

Wizkid also got talking about everything - from his new music projects, women issues, social media trolls and his second album being the last with EME. Watch it below.

Download The Video Here

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago