Wizkid Never Signed Me On Starboy Record Label – Mr. Eazi Reveals

Forum 6 years ago

Wizkid Never Signed Me On Starboy Record Label – Mr. Eazi Reveals

Nigerian vocalist, musician, and business visionary Mr Eazi surprisingly has responded to the declaration Wizkid made at the 2016 Ghana Music Awards that he has marked him to his Starboy Worldwide Record Label.

The “Bankuliz” vocalist in a discussion with Giovani on Starr FM in Accra expressed that he was not marked to the record name. He clarified that general society misjudged the “Provocative” vocalist’s remarks the evening of a year ago’s VGMAs. As per him, Starboy Worldwide is a name that has a place with all artistes on the record name – Wizkid, R2bees, Efya and himself. Mr. Eazi added that they met up to shape the name with the point of “breaking into world market”.

The Alumnus of KNUST unveiled that he was amazed to hear after the honors that Wizkid has marked him on Starboy Worldwide.

“The night after the honor I heard those remarks and I was much the same as this is quite recently senseless. We as a whole met up and said how about we think of a stage, Starboy Worldwide and our point is to take the music to the world. Starboy Worldwide is an aggregate association particularly to push African music around the world” he told host of Starr Drive.

Wizkid reported finally year’s Ghana Music Awards that he has marked R2bees, Efya and Mr. Eazi on his Starboy Worldwide Record mark and this had many discussing the arrangement. While a few people thought the two Ghanaian artists were mainstream and adequate to be all alone, others thought joining Wizkid on a similar record name would help them.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 12 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 12 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 13 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star