Woman harasses ex-boyfriend with hundreds of pictures, videos and over 130 calls in one day after he dumps her

Forum 8 years ago

Woman harasses ex-boyfriend with hundreds of pictures, videos and over 130 calls in one day after he dumps her

Timothy Harris took his ex girlfriend, 30 year old boutique owner , Nicole Peri, to court forcalling his phone for over 130 times in just one day, he said she also sent sexually explicit photos of herself and audio messages begging to see him.

Mr Harris releasesd a statement in court which read:

"I estimate I've had over 300 missed calls from private numbers. I don't answer all the calls."One day in March I was at the gym and had 130 missed calls."I have ignored all these messages, hoping they would stop but they didn't.

"I don't know what else I can do to stop her
contacting me. I continue to feel there is no escape from Nicole."All I want is for her to leave me alone and stop harassing me. The whole thing is making me feel low, like I cannot live a normal life and move on."

Policewere called out several times from March 2015 to deal with altercations between the couple, whose relationship was described as chaotic.

Peri, who lives in Rayleigh, Essex pleaded guilty to one offence of harassment.

Magistrates gave her a one-year community order, with 120 hours unpaid work and ordered that she undergo 20 days of rehabilitation. She was also slapped with a bill for £165 court costs.

She was banned from making any contact with Timothy, or going to his home in Chelmsford, Essex, after a 12-month restraining order was granted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher
Forum | 3 hours ago

Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 4 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 9 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 11 hours ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie