World Cup: Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

World Cup: Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This (Photos)

The Super Eagles players have swagged up in dapper suits as they are set to arrive Russia today for the World cup which will start in a few days time. The players will arrive at their World Cup base camp in Essentuki, Russia in the dapper outfits after departing their Aviva Resort camp, Bad Tatzmannsdorf in Austria.

The Super Eagles had Nigerian football fans worried after losing three matches in a row in warm up friendlies against Serbia, England and Czech Republic.

However, coach Gernot Rohr is optimistic the Super Eagles will raise their game and get a good result.

“We will take it one match at a time. I love this group because we know how to rise to the occasion together. Nigeria will be ready for Croatia,” Rohr said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 10 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

FA Cup Semi-Final: Why Chelsea lost to Man City – Pochettino
Forum | 2 days ago

FA Cup Semi-Final: Why Chelsea lost to Man City – Pochettino

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 5 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa