YBNL Princess Talks Relationship, Olamide and Music In New Interview With PunchNews

Forum 7 years ago

YBNL Princess Talks Relationship, Olamide and Music In New Interview With PunchNews

YBNL Princess,Temmie Ovwasais opening up about her relationship status, music career and more in a new interview with PUNCH.

In May, Temmie Ovwasa was unveiled to the world as YBNL’s first female singer to the excitement of many and since then, the singer has dropped her debut single Jabole which has been rocking the airwaves for weeks now.

Speaking to PUNCH, the singer revealed how it has all been since she joined YBNL two months ago. “I am very humbled and grateful to be YBNL’s princess. This time last year, I was just the girl next door. Before I was discovered, I had never been to Lagos because I was based in Lokoja, Kogi State. When I was invited to Lagos, I was thrilled.”she said.

Temmie also set the record straight about how she had been discovered by YBNL boss, Olamide.
She stated that people thought she tagged Olamide on her Instagram cover videos but clarified that she never did any of that. According to her, Olamide sent her a direct message after liking all her videos on IG. “I have never believed in tagging celebrities to get recognition” she said.

Temmie, who is a final year student of Medical Anatomy at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, also talked about practicing medicine despite the fact that her first love is music. Speaking on dating and relationships, Temmie revealed that she is currently single and focusing on her music career for now. “I am in a relationship with my guitar for now because it is supportive of my career and an indelible part of it” she said. “I may date a musician if we both share similar values”she chipped in.

Finally, Temmie stated that she doesn’t have any album in the works yet, but she has written over 300 songs and is currently enjoying being mentored by Olamide.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shallipopi
Forum | 2 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 4 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel
Forum | 4 days ago

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 4 days ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast