Yemi Alade And Her "Ovasabi Band" Perform In New York (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Yemi Alade And Her "Ovasabi Band" Perform In New York (Photos)

Yemi Alade and her Ovasabi band have successfully conquered New York's Playstation theatre in New York on Saturday, August 5 at the Playstation theatre, New York, USA.

With appreciation Yemi wrote on her Instagram page.

"Thank you USA !!!Performing before over 100,000 people in 12 cities with My @officialOvasabiband was a dream come true. There is no "I" in TEAM ;we have been blessed by the people with experiences and tales to tell our children's children when we reminisce on how we did it! YES WE DID IT! Well,Where there is a beginning:surely there is an end;

We are about to "butterfly" into GREATNESS!! THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA,THE BEGINNING OF #BM."
play

Yemi Alade speaks of moving on to another phase with this cryptic BM hashtag.

"Mama Africa" who recently released a " Mama Afrique" EP is pushing a new agenda with the hashtag "BM" which is unclear for now what that means.

However, what can be said of her is there is no stopping this African performer as long as she wants to keep going with the music.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 1 day ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie

Shallipopi
Forum | 4 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 6 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5