“You Have Disrespected Me & My Family ” – Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike Calls Out Reekado

Forum 5 years ago

“You Have Disrespected Me & My Family ” – Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike Calls Out Reekado

Nigerian Footballer,Emmanuel Emenike has called out Mavins Record singer, Reekado Banks for making a disrespectful post about his family.

Reekado made a post on his Instagram page about how Emenike switched wives within the space of 2 years. The footballer saw this post and called the singer out in the comment section.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School
Forum | 2 days ago

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School