'You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood' - Egor Efiok Slams Kunle Afolayan

Forum 5 years ago

'You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood' - Egor Efiok Slams Kunle Afolayan

Nigerian film maker, Egor Efiok has reacted to a comment credited to her colleague, Kunle Afolayan on not watching Nollywood movies.

Kunle Afolayan in the interview, said he hardly watch Nollywood movies because he’s keen on watching movies that will challenge him and change his orientation about certain things.

“…Truth be told, I hardly watch them because I am keen on watching movies that will challenge me and change my orientation about certain things. My children watch them a lot and that does not make them speak bad English.”

However reacting to the above comment, Egor Efiok who described Kunle Afolayan as a known egomaniac, also accused of him of always trying to cause disunity in Nollywood for reasons best known to him. Egor Efiok wrote

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 16 mins ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’

How A Ghanaian Man Was Nabbed For Trying To Sneak Into London-Bound Airplane
Forum | 2 days ago

How A Ghanaian Man Was Nabbed For Trying To Sneak Into London-Bound Airplane