“You Will Die A Miserable Death” – Former YBNL Singer Curse At Troll

Forum 5 years ago

“You Will Die A Miserable Death” – Former YBNL Singer Curse At Troll

Former YBNL act, Viktoh clapped back at a social media user who questioned his status as an artiste. Viktoh went in hard on the said person.

A certain social media user mentioned Viktoh in a post, asking the singer if he is indeed an artiste. In response, Viktoh wrote;

“my nigga try not to piss me off okay cause you will die a miserable death and if them send you give me tell them say you no see me okay! Now get off my fu-Cking page before ur slacked lips put you in trouble! And mind you damn business!”

Olamide signed Viktoh to his label, YBNL, in 2014. The singer released songs like Skibi Dat and Instagram Police under the label before his exit in 2016.

See post below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 hours ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others
Forum | 4 hours ago

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 22 hours ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself