You Won't Believe The Nigerian Artiste That Wants To Date Genevieve Nnaji

Forum 9 years ago

You Won't Believe The Nigerian Artiste That Wants To Date Genevieve Nnaji

Genevieve Nnaji has remained one of the most sought after and hottest actress in the industry. Its no wonder many have and will continue to profess their love for the talented actress.

[ads4]

As is the case of Nigerian reggae artiste, Yung L who reveals he has a crush on the actress. Yung L revealed this during a recent interview with NET.

The SOS singer who opened up on his longtime love for the actress said: ‘Genevieve is everything in a woman, I’m so crazy about her. She is single, I’m single, I want to date her.

Yung L, who is also a rapper, is known for his popular songs: ‘SOS’, ‘Fever’ and ‘Designer’. Apparently its not just Yung L that has a crush on Genevieve Nnaji.

We’ve seen the likes of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna who also revealed he has a crush on her, Nigeria’s Big Brother Africa ‘The Chase’ rep, Melvin Oduah who says Genevieve inspires him and Nigerian rapper, Phyno who said he will give anything to have her.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 23 hours ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman
Forum | 1 day ago

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma
Forum | 1 day ago

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success
Forum | 1 day ago

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success