You'll Never See My Buttocks in Movies Again - Popular Actor, Majid, Speaks After Becoming Born Again

Forum 7 years ago

You'll Never See My Buttocks in Movies Again - Popular Actor, Majid, Speaks After Becoming Born Again

Majid Michel is a popular actor who considered to be one of the most handsome and s*xy men in the industry. He is known to be fond of showing his butt0ckz in his movies as well as engaging in passionate s*x scenes.

However, the actor, who has recently professed a new found faith, has told fans not to expect any raunchy act from him again.

The Ghanaian actor who is dwelling in his new found faith, having attended several churches preaching and performing wonders, will now be regulating whatever roles he would be given to act in movies.

Speaking with Hitz FM in an interview, the actor who intends to propel the viewer’s spirit by impacting good morals in them said:

“I’m going to regulate whatever provokes the emotions of man, be it sexually or any negative way. I won’t stop being bad in movies but I will regulate the kind of bad scenes you will see,” says Michel.

“You will not see my butt0ckz, you will not see sexually explicit scenes, you won't hear bad language but you will identify things that will propel your spirit to somewhere great. Basically we will reduce all the explicit scenes you used to see.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 4 hours ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 6 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction
Forum | 1 day ago

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna