Your P*ssy Will Catch Fire! - Lady Narrates Ordeal with 'Yahoo' Pastor Lover

Forum 7 years ago

Your P*ssy Will Catch Fire! - Lady Narrates Ordeal with 'Yahoo' Pastor Lover

Cool FM Lagos radio personality and evangelist, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze, has taken to his Instagram page to post the story of a lady who wrote him about her sad s*xual encounter with a fake 'Yahoo' pastor.

Below is the story in full;

Dear Daddy Freeze,

I had an encounter with a pastor too. One thing led to the other and we started dating. At a point, he got tired of the platonic relationship and asked for s*x.

I told him I wasn't ready for that till we were married. He would send me n*des and video of him masturbating. He always fought me for not returning the favour or sending mine too.

I clearly told him I was never gonna do such. At a point, he said he wanted to test if I am fertile, I asked him how, he said he would get me pregnant and we abort the pregnancy.

I asked him how he was going to do that. He said he has the drugs in his house. A CAC pastor! I never visited him at home cos he said the day I come to his house, my p*ssy will catch fire.

Hmmm..I had to flee from him. Did I even mentioned him telling me to stop wearing make ups, no trousers, no wigs? I obliged o! I didn't know what I was in for then.

May God help us.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months

Ruth Kadiri Narrates How Regina Daniels, Her Mom And Others Stayed Till 3 am Trying To Save Junior Pope
Forum | 6 days ago

Ruth Kadiri Narrates How Regina Daniels, Her Mom And Others Stayed Till 3 am Trying To Save Junior Pope