You're Making Me Look Stupid - Ronaldo Angered By Press Officer

Forum 8 years ago

You're Making Me Look Stupid - Ronaldo Angered By Press Officer

The Real Madrid star was forced to walk out of an interview early at the request of his media officer and said he was forcing him to be "unfriendly" to the journalist

Cristiano Ronaldo was forced to storm off in an interview as he shouted at two of his press officers.

The Ballon d'Or winner was forced to walk out and blew up at the pair, stating that they made him "look stupid".

The Real Madrid attacker was discussing the future of Sergio Ramos when his media advisor interrupted and told him to wrap up the interview.

However, Ronaldo did not react kindly to it, stating that he was being "unfriendly" to the journalist and then thanked the interviewer and walked out, continuing to vent his frustration at the press officers.

"I am not insisting on anything, he is making me leave... Do you want me to be unfriendly with this guy?" he asked the person interrupting the interview.

"You two are the ones who need to do this, man. This is making me look stupid in front of people."
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Commotion As Customs Officer Gets Lynched In Katsina For Shooting Passenger
Forum | 20 hours ago

Commotion As Customs Officer Gets Lynched In Katsina For Shooting Passenger

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 1 day ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments