Zahra Buhari Looks Radiant In Newly Shares Photos

Forum 5 years ago

Zahra Buhari Looks Radiant In Newly Shares Photos

President Buhari's daughter, Zahra M Buhari-Indimi took to her Instagram to share stunning new photos of herself as she wrote about herself.

Sharing the photos, she wrote:

I adjust my crown as though it’s made of gold and diamonds, but what this crown is made of is way more than that.

My religion, traditions...everything that makes me who I am today is in the very fabric of this crown. It’s my identity.

A Nigerian, a Northern Nigerian woman. A mother, a wife, a daughter and a sister.

And nothing, and I mean nothing stands in the way of my dreams, In sha Allah.

At this moment I was saying the Nigerian pledge out loud and felt every single word I was uttering.
And in my heart I knew that I do pledge to nigeria with all my heart and my entirety.

Do you? -I adjust my crown as though it’s made of gold and diamonds, but what this crown is made of is way more than that.

My religion, traditions...everything that makes me who I am today is in the very fabric of this crown. It’s my identity.

A Nigerian, a Northern Nigerian woman. A mother, a wife, a daughter and a sister.

And nothing, and I mean nothing stands in the way of my dreams, In sha Allah.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 3 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 4 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje