Zamfara Wife Seeks Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood

Forum 9 years ago

Zamfara Wife Seeks Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood

A mild drama played out at the Sharia Court, Samaru, Gusau, Zamfara State, during the week, when a housewife, Aisha Dannupawa, asked the court to dissolve her one-week old marriage to her husband, Ali Maizinari, because she could not bear the size of his manhood.

When the case was called up for hearing, the woman told the court that married Maizinari after her first marriage hit the rocks.

According to the mother of three, before she moved into her new husband’s home, as tradition demanded, she was invited into his parent’s house, which marked the beginning of her nightmare.

She said: “when he came, we had s*x but the experience was a nightmare. Instead of enjoying the s*x, it turned out to be something else because his J0yst!ck was too big”.

She told the court that after that first painful experience, she took some medication, which was given to her by her mother.

“I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs”, she added.
[ads4]
“Two days later, when he came to visit me, we had s*x again but the experience was too much to bear. It was then I knew that I could not continue with the marriage because of the size of his J0yst!ck”, the distraught wife told the court.

In his defence, Maizinari did not deny the accusation and even told the court that he was willing to grant his wife’s prayer for divorce but on the condition that she pays back the dowry and all that he spent on her during the courtship.

When he was asked to state the amount, Maizinari disclosed that what he expected from her was N60,000.

President of the court, Alhaji Mamman Shinkafi, told the couple to try and reconcile as he refused to dissolve the union.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 2 days ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State