“I’m F*cking Talented And I’ll Prove It Again”- Reekado Banks Brags

Forum 5 years ago

“I’m F*cking Talented And I’ll Prove It Again”- Reekado Banks Brags

Mavin Records star man, Reekado Banks has hit back at critics in a recent tweet. Reekado revealed that he is ready to shut down all his doubters as he announced that his debut EP will drop sometime in October.

Reek, who recently made the headlines for his alleged beef/ comparison with Flyboy Inc boss, Kizz Daniel after Harrysong revealed that the two singers refuse to work together on the song “ Selense“.

The singer says he is here to prove who is better after he tweeted:

“My EP drops in October and it will be a piece you’ll brag about! I AM fu-CkING TALENTED , AND I’LL PROVE IT AGAIN! Thank you for believing in Me
145 replies 555 retweets2,260 likes”

My EP drops in October and it will be a piece you’ll brag about!
I AM fu-CkING TALENTED , AND I’LL PROVE IT AGAIN!
Thank you for believing in Me ?? ?
— REEKADO BANKS (@ReekadoBanks) August 1, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

Ripley Character Posters Revealed for The Talented Mr. Ripley Series Adaptation
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Ripley Character Posters Revealed for The Talented Mr. Ripley Series Adaptation

The Miniature Wife Starring Elizabeth Banks & Matthew Macfadyen Ordered by Peacock
Forum | 1 month ago

The Miniature Wife Starring Elizabeth Banks & Matthew Macfadyen Ordered by Peacock