Laura Ikeji bags 1m Followers On Instagram

Forum 5 years ago

Laura Ikeji bags 1m Followers On Instagram

Instagram s£nsat!on and entrepreneur Laura Ikeji, who has been anticipating reaching a million followers has reached her goal today.

This of course means more money for the mother of one.

Laura who is always very noisy about her page, dancing and marketing her business in the best way she knows how is very excited tonight as her efforts are paying off in a positive manner.

She wrote on social media and posted a screen capture as she celebrates her 1 million followers:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE MADE IT!!!! 1 momofunking million baby Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I can’t keep calm!!!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
It
Forum | 3 hours ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 6 days ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

Kanye West Deletes His Instagram Account After Ranting Over Name Change
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Kanye West Deletes His Instagram Account After Ranting Over Name Change